The food and beverage unit needs production laborers. About five vacancies are available. The group is providing the best payment with facilities under Canadian law.
05 Job Vacancies
Full Time & Permanent
Nationality doesn’t matter for this job position.
$12.25 – $13 per Hour
84 Hours per Week
No specific experience required for this post. The selected person will be provided essential training while performing the duty task.
Required Skills & Abilities:
The applicants must have the following abilities.
- Removing of filled containers
- Assist the co-workers and machine operators
- Pack the goods and other products in bags and containers
- Unload the processing machines
- Check the quality of packed goods and containers
- Transport the raw material and finished goods
- Check the weight of ingredients before mixing them
- Hard worker & reliability
- Able to handle 13 kg weight
- Honest and willing to do this job
- Positive attitude
- Physically demanded
- Supportive person
Food & Beverage Unit
- Evening Shift
- Early Morning
Job City & Location:
Job Advertisement Date:
16 November 2019
26 November 2019
This website is just for information and data sharing a purpose. It brings together both employer and job seekers. This website is not providing any visa documents. The job is taken from Canada’s official government website.